ITC Fukuoka 2023 Excellent Paper Award
The organizing committee of ITC Fukuoka 2023 will award Excellent Paper Award with a prize to excellent papers from those presented at ITC Fukuoka 2023 and submitted to the special issue. Please see details below.
The award is only for the presenters at the ITC Fukuoka 2023, and for papers published in ITC Fukuoka 2023 Special Issue of Tribology Online.
The details of the award are as follows.
- Applicants are all authors submitting their manuscripts to ITC Fukuoka 2023 Special Issue of Tribology Online.
- Applicants are required to submit their manuscripts between 26th Dec., 2022 and the end of May, 2023.
- The Conference Committee awards prize of 80,000 JPY to the winners.
- The winners will be given official commendations in the Conference Banquet on 28th Sep., 2023.
When you submit your manuscript to Tribology Online, please select “ITC Fukuoka 2023” at Select Section/Category. Please write your submission number in the ‘Enter Comments field’. The number is provided by the ITC Fukuoka 2023 Conference Organizing Committee when you submit the abstract to ITC Fukuoka 2023. The submitted papers are peer reviewed by at least two referees before they are accepted for publication.
ITC Fukuoka 2023 Best Poster Award
ITC Fukuoka 2023 Best Poster Award will be awarded at this conference. Candidates for this award must meet the following requirements.
- Under 35 years old on September 30, 2023 (born on or after October 1, 1987)
- Must be the first author and the presenter of the poster
The award will be announced during ITC Fukuoka 2023 banquet dinner.